Welcome to the Inside Sales Enablement Podcast, Episode 26
What type of sales talent does your leadership team need, and what's your role in helping them acquire, develop, and improve those people?
- Respond to demand
- Generate demand
What do customers think?
In this podcast, Scott Santucci and Brian Lambert provide the foundation for
This foundation helps you answer questions like:
- How do you onboard salespeople when they all come from so many different perspectives
- How do you get agreement from sales managers on what they are supposed to do
- What’s the turnover rate of the sales force and are you using your top talent instead of bottom performers and how would you know
- When designing a development strategy, who do you listen to? Product, product marketing, sales leaders? Sales reps? Who gives inputs on the curriculum?
- How would you measure the impact of onboarding programs across so many different teams?