Welcome to the Inside Sales Enablement Podcast, Episode 22
What happens when you go through a major organizational change and need to redefine your sales enablement operating model, vision, mission? During times of frames, how do you frame out your sales enablement "moon shots" in order to engage strategically and tactically to overcome the internal complexity that bogs sellers down?
On this podcast, Brian and Scott talk to Sandra about her stakeholders within the business how she might re-frame the relationships she has in her company in order to get closer to the business while also elevating her role to a strategic function.
Topics on this podcast include:
- Sales Enablement operating model
- Stakeholder management
- Defining your sales enablement domain / sandbox
- Communicating with clarity
- Breaking through internal perceptions
- Focusing on what matters to sellers and sales managers
Key questions the guys talk through with Sandra include:
- How do you evolve from a department of tactical projects to a strategic function?
- What relationships does she leverage to gain more influence?
- How might she define and clarify her sales enablement operating model
- How do you become a truly cross-functional role to support sales team conversations?
- How do you devote attention to building a team that propels sales effectiveness forward
Let us know what you think, and send us ideas for a future podcast at engage@insideSE.com