Welcome to the Inside Sales Enablement Podcast, Episode 28
This is part 2 of 4 episodes in response to the COVID virus, specifically tailed to sales enablement professionals.
In words of Waye Gretzky "Don't go to where the puck was, skate to where it will be"
Our Covid response plan is designed to help you prepare for where the puck will be -- when the economy comes back.
We're bringing back the pane of experts to provide you a well rounded, thoughtful perspective so you can lead and make an ongoing impact in your organization, and with your sales team.
- Dr. Howard Dover, Professor from UT- Dallas
- Kunal Metha, Operations Principal at TCV private equity
- Lindsey Gore, Consumption Sales Executive, Microsoft
In this episode (2 of 4), we cover:
1) What advice are CEOs and private equity firms sharing
2) The economy of the past covered a lot of inefficiencies was are in a state of reconning.
3) How important it is for someone to "stitch' together activities.
Make sure you listen to episode 1 in this series (podcast episode #27) to help you frame out the situation. Join our mailing list at www.insidese.com so you can be notified of new releases, updates, and news.